Irizar i6S Integral
VIP Class Coaches in metallic silver with 49 passenger seats.
- Fitted 3 point Seat Belts
- Multi colour switchable interior lighting
- Integrated PA System for both Driver and Guide
- Forward facing reclining leather seats
- Adjustable Foot Rests, Foldable Trays & Magazine Nets
- Full draw Curtains
- Aircraft style Overhead Storage Lockers
- External underneath Luggage Compartments
- Amtico Flooring / Deep Pile Carpeting
- Centre mounted fresh water Toilet & Hand Dryer
- Wi-Fi Connectivity & USB Ports and Chargers
- 220/240 volt Power Points
- DVD & Multi Media Coach Entertainment
- 2 x 19” Drop Down Monitors
- Separate Hot Water Boiler & Front mounted Refrigerator
A group of mountain bikers had signed up for the London to Brighton cycle ride which unfortunately was cancelled due to Covid-19. However, not to be put off the group decide to still go using a slightly different route. The group of 5 left on a Saturday evening at...
As a reward for our top performing salesmen we arranged a day out at the races at the Cheltenham Festival. We arrange 2 luxury coaches from AMWIN with 2 pick-up points – one in the City of London at our main office and then a second at our office in the West End of...
Knowing what to give someone for a birthday is always a challenge. How do you find something that no-one’s done before? Spa weekend, cookery class? It’s not easy finding something that’s practical and unique, that also has a bit of luxury about it. We had already...
We used AMWIN for the Farnborough Airshow and they provided a very smooth service. The driver arrived at our London hotel in plenty of time and helped everybody onto the coach making sure all additional luggage was carefully loaded. The coach was exactly what we needed with every luxury ensuring all aboard arrived at the location stress free and ready for an exciting day.
The booking staff were helpful and friendly and kept us updated to the actual day.
We used AMWIN to provide luxury transport from Central London to Royal Ascot and we were picked up on time and transported to the course well ahead of the first race. The coach remained at the racecourse throughout the race meeting so we could leave belongings and knew they would be safe.
After the races had finished we were taken back to Central London and although the traffic was busy our excellent driver knew alternative routs to avoid the traffic. A great day was enjoyed by all and a great service from AMWIN who we will be using again next year.