Irizar i6S Integral
VIP Class Coaches in metallic silver with 49 passenger seats.
- Fitted 3 point Seat Belts
- Multi colour switchable interior lighting
- Integrated PA System for both Driver and Guide
- Forward facing reclining leather seats
- Adjustable Foot Rests, Foldable Trays & Magazine Nets
- Full draw Curtains
- Aircraft style Overhead Storage Lockers
- External underneath Luggage Compartments
- Amtico Flooring / Deep Pile Carpeting
- Centre mounted fresh water Toilet & Hand Dryer
- Wi-Fi Connectivity & USB Ports and Chargers
- 220/240 volt Power Points
- DVD & Multi Media Coach Entertainment
- 2 x 19” Drop Down Monitors
- Separate Hot Water Boiler & Front mounted Refrigerator
It’s a cool February day but dry as I pull up outside a smart house in Beaconsfield in a luxury 9-seater mini coach for a trip to Twickenham. Here I meet a group of casual dressed men with a variety of bags to be taken to see the England vs Ireland 6 Nations match at...
As part of our company’s annual trip to the IBMS Conference at the NEC in Birmingham, AMWIN’s luxury coaches provided us with VIP travel from London to Birmingham and back. We spoke with them on the phone, where we explained our travel requirements and they assured us...
After a rather exhausting trip to the city for the week, with meeting after meeting, our US company had planned a well-deserved day trip to the Wimbledon finals. We were picked up in AWMIN’s spacious luxury coach from our hotel in central London. The coach was...
We used AMWIN for the Farnborough Airshow and they provided a very smooth service. The driver arrived at our London hotel in plenty of time and helped everybody onto the coach making sure all additional luggage was carefully loaded. The coach was exactly what we needed with every luxury ensuring all aboard arrived at the location stress free and ready for an exciting day.
The booking staff were helpful and friendly and kept us updated to the actual day.
We used AMWIN to provide luxury transport from Central London to Royal Ascot and we were picked up on time and transported to the course well ahead of the first race. The coach remained at the racecourse throughout the race meeting so we could leave belongings and knew they would be safe.
After the races had finished we were taken back to Central London and although the traffic was busy our excellent driver knew alternative routs to avoid the traffic. A great day was enjoyed by all and a great service from AMWIN who we will be using again next year.