Whether it’s a Premier League Football Match, Tennis at Wimbledon, a Day at the Races or another sporting event, AMWIN will get you and your guests safely to and from the venue in sublime comfort, free from all the hassles of traffic and parking.
Your knowledgeable and willing Chauffeur will transport you to the event venue and drop you off at the most convenient and accessible entrance or alternatively at the entrance of your choice.
Celebrate your next sporting engagement in style, along with all the pre or post game activities including lunch before the game or dinner in town afterwards.
Our reputation for providing superior prestige Mercedes and Irizar Coach Transportation and shuttle services is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Major Sporting events that we regularly cover:
- Horse Racing – Royal Ascot, Glorious Goodwood, Epsom Derby, Sandown Park, Newmarket and Night Racing at Kempton Park & Windsor
- Polo – The Berkshire, Cirencester Park, Cowdray Park & Guards Polo Club at Smiths Lawn, Great Windsor Park
- Golf – British Open Golf Championship at Royal St Georges.
- Motor Sports – British Grand Prix, Silverstone & Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Tennis – Wimbledon Championship Fortnight
- Cricket – Test Matches & One Day/Night Events at Edgebaston, Headingley, The Oval, Lords, Old Trafford & Trent Bridge
- Rugby – Internationals & Six Nations, Twickenham, Cardiff Millenium Stadium
- Football – All major English soccer stadia and The Wembley National Stadium for FA Cup Semi-Final, Finals & next year’s UEFA EURO 2021 Finals
We used AMWIN for the Farnborough Airshow and they provided a very smooth service. The driver arrived at our London hotel in plenty of time and helped everybody onto the coach making sure all additional luggage was carefully loaded. The coach was exactly what we needed with every luxury ensuring all aboard arrived at the location stress free and ready for an exciting day.
The booking staff were helpful and friendly and kept us updated to the actual day.
We used AMWIN to provide luxury transport from Central London to Royal Ascot and we were picked up on time and transported to the course well ahead of the first race. The coach remained at the racecourse throughout the race meeting so we could leave belongings and knew they would be safe.
After the races had finished we were taken back to Central London and although the traffic was busy our excellent driver knew alternative routs to avoid the traffic. A great day was enjoyed by all and a great service from AMWIN who we will be using again next year.
Get In Touch
Recent Sporting Events Journeys
A group of mountain bikers had signed up for the London to Brighton cycle ride which unfortunately was cancelled due to Covid-19. However, not to be put off the group decide to still go using a slightly different route. The group of 5 left on a Saturday evening at...
As a reward for our top performing salesmen we arranged a day out at the races at the Cheltenham Festival. We arrange 2 luxury coaches from AMWIN with 2 pick-up points – one in the City of London at our main office and then a second at our office in the West End of...
It’s a cool February day but dry as I pull up outside a smart house in Beaconsfield in a luxury 9-seater mini coach for a trip to Twickenham. Here I meet a group of casual dressed men with a variety of bags to be taken to see the England vs Ireland 6 Nations match at...